- Regular Entry Fee: $5/person
- Children 4 years and under: Free
Operating Hours (subject to change)
- U-Pick flowers closed for 2023 season.
- Free parking
- Seating areas
- Yard games (corn hole, ladder ball, tic tac toe, and ring toss)
Rate: $10 for a baker's dozen (13 flowers)
What to bring: Gloves, cutters and a container. We also recommend sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, and a camera.
Wrapping will be available for the flowers.
How You Can Keep Us Smiling
- Please do not litter or leave trash in our field
- Know that we have the right to close the field at any time
- Watch small children at all times
- Keep walking in the aisles
We would like to remind our guests that we are not liable for any injuries or damages that may occur on the farm. You should also be guided by the following rules we have in maintaining a clean and orderly farm:
- No outside coolers, food, or drinks are allowed. Only a small bread bag.
- Dogs are not allowed in our field or the parking lot/car. (For service dogs, please call us.)
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the field conditions.
- No drones allowed.
- Using wheelchairs is only possible when the weather is good. Wheelchair users should also be under the guidance of another person.
- Please be aware that pollinators (butterflies, bees, etc.) of all kinds may be present in the field. They tend to leave you alone as they do their important work.
Taking photos is one of the very best things about visiting Oklahoma Tulips. In doing photography, please follow these reminders:
- Be respectful of the farm and other visitors.
- Stay on the paths between the tulip beds.
- Stay out of the tulip beds.
- Keep off all farm equipment and fences.
- No drones without prior permission.
Fee: Professional photographers do not need to make appointments. A day pass will be provided for you when you pay the $10 entrance fee.